May 9, 2011 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, May 09, 2011
- At 2:00pm, Senator-designee Dean Heller will be sworn in as Senator from Nevada.
- Following any leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business until 4:00pm with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the nomination of James Cole, to be Deputy Attorney General.
- At approximately 5:30pm, the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Cole nomination.
- There will be no further roll call votes today.