May 8, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 08, 2003
- S.Con.Res.26, a concurrent resolution condemning stoning as a violation of human rights
- H.Con.Res.53, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds
- H.Con.Res.96, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds
- H.Con.Res.138, authorizing the printing of the "Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress 1774-2005"
- S.Res.134, Legal Counsel Representation
- S.Res.137, a resolution honoring James A. Johnson, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, John F. Kennedy Center