May 7, 2002 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, May 07, 2002
- S.Con.Res.106, to correct the enrollment of H.R.3525, Border Security
- S.Res.261, a resolution commending the dedication and continued service to the nation during National Public Service Recognition Week
- S.Res.262, a resolution commending the University of Hawaii Warriors Men's Volleyball Team for winning the 2002 NCAA Men's Volleyball National Championship
- S.410, a bill to expand the legal assistance for victims of violence grant program to include legal assistance for victims of dating violence
- S.2431, the Mychal Judge Police and Fire Chaplains Public Safety Officers' Benefit Act of 2002
- H.R.2305, an Act to authorize federal officials with responsibility for the administration of the criminal justice system of D.C.
- H.R.2048, a bill to require a report on the operation of the State Justice Institute
- S.Con.Res.108, a concurrent resolution to designate the week of May 4-12, 2002, as "National Tourism Week"