May 5, 2011 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 05, 2011
- Discharged HELP and adopted S.Res.158, National Charter Schools week w/ an amendment to the preamble.
- Adopted S.Res.166, commemorating May 8, 2011, as the 66th anniversary of V-E Day.
- Adopted S.Res.167, recognizing the historical significance of the Mexican Holiday of Cinco de Mayo.
- Adopted S.Res.168, commemorating and acknowledging the dedication and sacrifice made by Federal, State, and local law enforcement officers killed and injured in the line of duty.
- Adopted S.Res.169, a resolution to authorize testimony, documents and legal representation in the case of Social Security Administration v. Charlotte N. White.