May 5, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, May 05, 2010
- Passed S.311, a bill to establish the commission on Freedom of Information Act processing delays.
- Passed H.R.5148, to clarify the isntances in which the term "census" may appear on mailable matter.
- Adopted S.Res.514, congratulating the students, parents, teachers, administrators of charter schools across the United States for ongoing contributions to education and supporting the ideals and goals of the 11th annual National Charters School Week to be held May 2 through May 8, 2010.
- The Senate confirmed the following nominations:
- David B. Fein to be United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut,
- Zane Memeger to be United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania,
- Clifton Massanelli to be United States Marshal for the Eastern District of Arkansas, and
- Paul Ward to be United States Marshal for the District of North Dakota