May 4, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 04, 2006
- H.Con.Res.359, a concurrent resolution to authorize the use of the Capitol Grounds for the D.C. Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run
- S.Res.465, a resolution relating to designating May 6, 2005 as "National Childhood Stroke Awareness Day"
- S.Res.466, a resolution to designate May 20, 2006 as "Negro Leaguers Recognition Day"
- H.J.Res.83, a joint resolution to memorialize and honor the contributions of the late Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist
- S.1086, Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act