May 1, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, May 01, 2007
- S.Res.155, a resolution relating to the violence in Guatemala
- S.Res.181, a resolution relating to the achievements of the U.S. Air Force Academy's Football program
- S.Res.141, a resolution relating to the International Commission of the International Tracing Services
- S.Res.182, a resolution honoring the life of Jack Valenti
- S.Res.177, a resolution designating April 30, 2007 as "Dia da los Ninos: Celebrating Young Americans"
- S.Res.183, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Charter School Week -- April 30 - May 4, 2007
- S.Res.116, a resolution designating May 2007 as "National Autoimmune Diseases Awareness Month"
- S.Res.125, a resolution designating May 18, 2007 as "Endangered Species Day"
- S.Res.146, a resolution designating June 20, 2007 as "American Eagle Day"
- S.Res.162, a resolution commemorating and acknowledging the dedication and sacrifice made by the men and women who have lost their lives while serving as law enforcement officers (with a Bunning amendment to the preamble)
- S.Res.184, a resolution designating May 5, 2007 as "National Childhood Stroke Awareness Day"