April 28, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, April 28, 2005
- H.J.Res.19, a joint resolution providing for the appointment of Shirley Ann Jackson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- H.J.Res.20, a joint resolution providing for the appointment of Robert P. Kogod as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- S.Res.108, a resolution relating to commending public servants for their dedication and continued service to the nation
- S.Res.107, a resolution commending Janice M. Wagner, Chief Judge of the D.C. Court of Appeals, for her public service
- S.Con.Res.29, Adjournment Resolution
- S.382, a bill to strengthen prohibitions against animal fighting
- S.Res.117, a resolution designating the week of May 9, 2005 as "National Hepatitis B Awareness Week"
- S.Res.128, a resolution to designate April 30, 2005 as "Dia De Los Ninos"
- S.Res.129, a resolution commending the Virginia Retail Merchants Association on 100 years of service
- S.Res.130, a resolution designating the week of May 1-7, 2005, as "North American Occupational Safety and Health Week"
- S.Res.131, a resolution commemorating and acknowledging the dedication and sacrifice made by the men and women who have lost their lives serving as law enforcement officers
- H.Con.Res.41, a concurrent resolution recognizing the second century of Big Brothers and Big Sisters and supporting the mission and goals
- S.Res.121, a resolution supporting May 2005 as "National Better Hearing and Speech Month"
- S.Res.82, a resolution urging the European Union to add Hezbollah to the Union's wide ranging list of terrorist organizations (with Allen amendment)
- S.976, a bill relating to Intelsat