April 25, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.1925, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act with the time until 2:00pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes; the Majority will control the second 30 minutes. Additionally, Republicans will control the time from 11:30am until 12:30pm and the Majority will control the time from 12:30pm until 1:30pm.
- At 2:00pm, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1789, the Postal Reform bill. There will be several votes beginning at 2:00pm in order to complete action on the Postal Reform bill.
- The following amendments are the only amendments remaining in order. Upon disposition of the amendments, the Senate will vote on passage of S.1789, as amended. The amendments with an asterisk following them are amendments we hope can be disposed of without a roll call vote.
- Manchin #2079 (extend moratorium on closings);
- Paul #2026 (performance based bonuses)*;
- Bingaman #2076 (state liaisons)*;
- Paul #2027 (capitol complex);
- Cardin #2040 (50 mile limit)*;
- Paul #2028 (alternative methods pilot program);
- Carper #2065 (stamp rate authority)*;
- Paul #2029 (profitability plan)*;
- Carper #2066 (executive compensation)*;
- Paul #2039 (prohibit collective bargaining);
- Casey #2042 (delivery time);
- Paul #2038 (first class mail and mailbox use)*(unlikely to be offered);
- Landrieu #2072 (impact on small businesses)*;
- DeMint #2046 (unions);
- McCaskill #2030 compensation reforms)*;
- Coburn #2059 (close unprofitable facilities);
- Pryor #2036 (SoS re: closing and consolidation)*;
- Rockefeller #2073 (Medicare coordination)*;
- Rockefeller #2074 (health benefits program)*;
- Schumer #2050 (delivery point services);
- Tester #2032 (executive pay)*; and
- Warner #2071, with modification to be agreed to by two Managers (OPM retirement implementation plan)*.