April 24, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, April 24, 2008
- Morning Business for up to 60 minutes. The Majority will control the first half and the Republicans will control the final half.
- Following morning business, resume consideration of S.1315, Veterans' Benefits Enhancement Act. There will be up to 2 hours for debate on the Burr amendment #4572 (Strike Filipino Veterans' Benefits) prior to a vote in relation to the amendment and on passage of the bill, as amended.
- Upon disposition of the Veterans' bill, consider H.R.493, Genetic Non-Discrimination. The only amendment in order is a Snowe-Kennedy-Enzi substitute amendment with a total of 2 hours for debate on the amendment and the bill prior to a vote on passage of the bill, as amended.
- There will be no more roll call votes today.
- Senate stands adjourned until 2:00pm Monday.