April 20, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, April 20, 2010
- Morning Business for 1 hour with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control the final 30 minutes.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session with the time until 12:00 noon equally divided and controlled between Senators Baucus and Grassley or their designees, with Senator Bunning in control of 15 minutes of the Republican time.
- At 12:00 noon, the Senate will proceed to vote on confirmation of the nomination of Lael Brainard to be Under Secretary of the Treasury.
- Following the vote, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- When the Senate reconvenes at 2:15pm, there will be up to 6 hours for debate with respect to the nomination of Marisa Demeo to be an Associate Judge for the DC Superior Court prior to a vote on confirmation.