April 16, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, April 16, 2012
- Convenes: 2:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.2230, the Paying a Fair Share Act.
- As a reminder to all Senators, cloture was filed on the motion to proceed to S.2230, the Paying a Fair Share Act on Thursday, March 29th.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #460, Stephanie Dawn Thacker, of WV, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit with up to 60 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), there will be a roll call vote on confirmation of the Thacker nomination. There will then be a 2nd roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.2230, the Paying a Fair Share Act.
- If the House does not adopt S.Con.Res.38, the adjournment resolution, the Senate will also meet on the following dates at the following times in pro forma sessions only, with no business conducted:
- Monday, April 2nd at 2:00pm
- Thursday, April 5th at 11:00am
- Monday, April 9th at 10:00am
- Thursday, April 12th at 2:00pm