April 13, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- morning business for 1 hour with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first half and the Republicans will control the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to HR4851, a bill to provide a temporary extension of certain programs including Unemployment and COBRA. The time during any period of morning business, adjournment, or recess will count count post-cloture.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons to meet.
- The Senate is considering HR4851, Continuing Extension Act of 2010.
- The following amendments are pending to HR4851: Baucus #3721 (to extend benefits to May 31, 2010).