April 8, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, April 08, 2008
- Morning business for 60 minutes, with the Majority controlling the first 30 minutes and the Republicans controlling second 30 minutes (10 minute limitations).
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.3221, the legislative vehicle for Housing.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- The filing deadline for 2nd degree amendments to the Substitute and H.R.3221 is 12:00 noon today.
- There will be no futher Roll Call Votes during today's session.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am, Wednesday, April 9, 2008.