April 8, 2004 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, April 08, 2004
- S.Res.335, a resolution relating to the use of anabolic steroids in Major League Baseball
- S.Res.298, a resolution designating May 2004 as "National Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month"
- S.Res.328, a resolution relating to continued human rights violations in Cuba (with Nelson(FL) technical amendment)
- S.Res.337, a resolution expressing appreciation for the Paralyzed Veterans of America
- S.129, a bill to provide reform to federal employment workforce flexibility (with Voinovich technical amendment)
- S.Res.326, a resolution relating to ethnic violence in Kosovo
- S.Res.338, a resolution designating April 16, 2004 as "National Youth Service Day"