April 7, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, April 07, 2006
- S.Res.439, a resolution to designate the third week of April 2006 as "National Shaken Baby Syndrome Awareness Week"
- S.Res.440, a resolution congratulating and commending the Members of the U.S. Olympic and Paralmpic Teams
- H.Con.Res.366, a concurrent resolution congratulating NASA on the 25th Anniversary of the first flight of space transportation
- H.R.3351, Native American Technical Corrections (with a committee substitute amendment)
- H.Con.Res.382, Adjournment Resolution