April 4, 2011 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, April 04, 2011
- Following any leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to a period of morning business until 4:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will the Senate proceed to Executive Session to consider Calendar #42, Jimmie V. Reyna, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge with one hour for debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley.
- 5:30pm roll call vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #42, Jimmie V. Reyna, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge.
- Additionally, Senators should expect 2 roll call votes in relation to H.R.4, 1099 repeal on Tuesday prior to the caucus meetings.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.