April 4, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, April 04, 2006
- S.Res.421, a resolution calling on the government of Afghanistan to uphold religious freedom
- S.Res.422, a resolution to designate April 21, 2006 as "National and Global Youth Service Day"
- S.Res.423, a resolution designating April 8, 2006 as "National Cushing's Syndrome Awareness Day"
- S.Con.Res.60, a concurrent resolution to designate the Negro League's Baseball Museum in Kansas City, MO
- S.J.Res.28, a joint resolution approving the location of the commemorative work in D.C. honoring former President Dwight David Eisenhower