April 1, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, April 01, 2003
- S.718, Troops Phone Home (with McCain substitute amendment)
- S.Res.102, a resolution to recognize the 40th Anniversary of the sinking of the U.S.S. Thresher
- S.711, a bill to alleviate delay in payment of re-enlistment bonus
- S.712, a bill to provide survivor benefit annuities of Reserves not eligible for retirement
- S.704, a bill to increase the amount of the death gratuity payable to family of deceased members of the Armed Forces.