March 26, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, March 26, 2010
- Passed HR4957, FAA Extension Act (extends to April 30, 2010; current extension expires March 31, 2010).
- Passed S.3162, a bill to clarify the health care provided by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs that constitutes minimum essential coverage.
- Passed HR4621, the Prevent deceptive Census Look Alike Mailings Act.
- Passed HR4573, Haiti Debt Relief and Earthquake Recovery Act.
- Passed H.J.Res. 80, 65th anniversary of the Blinded Veterans Association.
- Adopted S.Res.117, 80th anniversary of the Daughters of Penelope.
- Adopted S.Res.412, designating September 2010 as "National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month"
- Adopted S.Res.427, designating the first week of April 2010 as "National Asbestos Awareness Week" (with Baucus amendment to the preamble).
- Adopted S.Res.471, recognizing the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Adopted S.Res.472, a resolution in recognition and support of "National Safe Digging Month".
- Adopted S.Res.473, designating April 4, 2010, as "National Association of Junior Auxiliaries Day"
- S.Res.474, supporting the designation of April as "Parkinson's Awareness Month".
- Passed S.3191, Satellite Home Viewer (10 year extension)