March 22, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, March 22, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.3606, the Capital Formation/IPO bill.
- The filing deadline for all 2nd degree amendments to the Reid motion to concur in the House amendment to S.2038, the STOCK Act is 10:30am Thursday.
- At approximately 12:30pm, there will be a series of up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Reed amendment #1931 (regarding the definition of "held of record") to the Merkley amendment #1884 to H.R.3606
- Merkley amendment #1884 (CROWDFUND Act), as amended, if amended
- Passage of H.R.3606, as amended, if amended
- Motion to invoke cloture on the Reid motion to concur in the House amendment to S.2038, the STOCK Act (if cloture is invoked, the motion to concur will be agreed to by unanimous consent)
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #441, the nomination of David Nuffer, of UT, to be US District Judge for the District of Utah
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #462, the nomination of Ronnie Abrams, of NY, to be US District Judge for the Southern District of New York
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #463, the nomination of Rudolph Contreras, of VA, to be US District Judge for the District of Columbia.
- There will be 2 minutes of debate prior to the votes on the Reed amendment, the Merkley amendment, the passage of H.R.3606 and confirmation of the Nuffer nomination; there will be 4 minutes of debate prior to the cloture vote on the motion to concur with respect to the STOCK Act.