March 22, 2010 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, March 22, 2010
- The Senate will convene at 2:00pm and will proceed to a period of morning business until 3:00pm with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each, with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 3:00pm, the Senate will resume consideration of HR1586, FAA Reauthorization, with the time until 4:30pm for debate only and equally divided and controlled between Senators Rockefeller and Hutchison, or their designees.
- At 4:30pm, the Ensign amendment #3476 (slot usage/perimeter) will be called up and modified with the changes at the desk. Debate between 4:30pm and 5:30pm will be equally divided and controlled between Senators Warner and Kyl or their designees.
- At 5:30pm, the Senate will proceed to vote in relation to the Ensign amendment #3476. The amendment will be subject to a 60 vote threshold. Under a unanimous consent agreement it is in order for the amendment to be withdrawn prior to a vote.
- Upon disposition of the Ensign amendment, the McCain amendment #3527 (Next Generation) will be withdrawn. If the McCain amendment #3528 (Grand Canyon) is not disposed of, the Senate would then proceed to vote in relation to the amendment.
- At that point, a Managers' amendment, cleared by the Leaders and Managers, would be in order and considered agreed to. The substitute amendment, as amended, would then be agreed to. The Senate will then proceed to vote on HR1586, as amended.
- The 5:30pm votes would be in relation to the following items:
- Ensign amendment #3476 (slot usage/perimeter) (subject to a 60 vote threshold if it is not withdrawn); - Passage of HR1586, as amended (FAA Reauthorization).
- The title amendment will be agreed to upon passage of the bill.
- the McCain amendment #3528 (Grand Canyon) was withdrawn.