March 12, 2004 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, March 12, 2004
- S.Res.309, a resolution to designate the week beginning March 14, 2004, as "National SAFE Place Week"
- S.Res.320, a resolution designating teh week of March 7-12, 2004 as "National Patient Safety Awareness Week"
- H.R.3915, an act to provide a temporary extension of Small Business programs
- H.R.254, North American Development Bank (with Hutchison substitute amendment)
- S.Res.307, a resolution to commend the county of Cumberland, North Carolina (with Edwards technical amendment)
- S.1881, Medical Device Modernization (concur in House amendment)
- S.1904, a bill to designate teh Wilkie D. Ferguson Federal Courthouse in Miami, Florida
- S.2022, a bill to designate the Senator Paul Simon Federal Building in Carbondale, Illinois
- S.2043, a bill to designate the Ronald Reagan Federal Building in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- H.R.3724, the Residential Conservation Program