March 10, 2010 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- Morning Business until 2:00pm with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the next 30 minutes.
- At 2:00pm, the Senate will resume consideration of HR4213, Tax Extenders. when the Senate resumes consideration of the bill, all post-cloture debate time will have expired and the question will be on the Baucus substitute amendment. Once the Baucus substitute is agreed to, the Senate will immediately proceed to a cloture vote on the bill, HR4213. If cloture is invoked, all post-cloture debate time will be yielded back and the Senate will proceed to vote on passage of the bill.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- The Senate is considering H.R.1586,the legislative vehicle for FAA Reauthorization. Senator Rockefeller called up the substitute amendment #3452, which is the text of the FAA Reauthorization legislation.
- The following amendments are pending to HR1586: - Rockefeller amendment #3452 (substitute) - Sessions #3453 (discretionary spending) - Lieberman #3456 (DC school Scholarship program)