March 6, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1813, the Surface Transportation bill. The filing deadline for all second degree amendments to the Reid amendment #1761 is 11:30am on Tuesday.
- At approximately 12:00pm, the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Reid amendment #1761 to S.1813.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session and conduct two roll call votes on confirmation of the following:
- Calendar #439, Mary Elizabeth Phillips, of MO, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of Missouri and
- Calendar #440, Thomas Owen Rice, of WA, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Washington.