Senate Floor Wrap Up for Wednesday, March 5, 2014Roll Call Votes
1) Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #659, Debo Adegbile, of New York, to be an Assistant Attorney General; Not Invoked: 47-52
2) Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #568, Pedro A. Delgado Hernandez to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico; Invoked: 57-41
3) Confirmation of Hernandez nomination; Confirmed 98-0
4) Cloture on Executive Calendar #569, Pamela Reeves to be U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Tennessee; Invoked: 62-37
5) Confirmation of Reeves nomination; Confirmed: 99-0
6) Cloture on Executive Calendar #565, Timothy Brooks to be U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Arkansas; Invoked: 59-41
7) Confirmation of Brooks nomination; Confirmed: 100-0
8) Cloture on Executive Calendar #571, Vince Chhabria to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of California; Invoked: 57-43
9) Confirmation of Chhabria nomination; Confirmed: 58-41
10) Cloture on Executive Calendar #636, Rose Gottemoeller to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security; Invoked: 55-45
Adopted S.Res.373, recognizing the important of biosecurity and agro-defense in the United States.
Adopted S.Res.374, designating March 3, 3014, as "World Wildlife Day".
Began the Rule 14 process of H.R.3370, the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act in order to place the bill on the Legislative Calendar.
Completed the Rule 14 process of S.2077, the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014 (Reed) in order to place the bill on the Legislative Calendar.
No additional Executive Items