March 2, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, March 02, 2010
- Morning Business for 1 hour with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. The Republicans will control the first half and the Majority will control the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will turn to Executive Session to consider the nomination of Barbara Keenan, to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit. The time until 12:15pm will be equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Sessions or their designees.
- At 12:15pm, the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Keenan nomination.
- The Senate considered HR4691.
- Upon disposition of HR4691, the Senate resumed consideration of HR4213.