February 27, 2015 08:30 PM
Wrap Up for Friday, February 27, 2015Roll Call Votes
- Cloture on H.R.240, DHS appropriations; invoked: 68-31.
- Lee motion to table McConnell amendment #258; not agreed to: 34-65.
- Adoption of Cochran-Mikulski-Shaheen amendment #255 (clean DHS funding); adopted: 66-33.
- Passage of H.R.240, as amended; passed: 68-31.
- Cloture on the motion to proceed to S.534, a bill to prohibit funds from being used to carry out certain Executive actions related to immigration and for other purposes; not invoked: 57-42.
Passed H.R.33, with substitute amendment: DHS CR through Friday, March 6, 2015.
Adopted S.Res.92: designating February 28, 2015, as "Rare Disease Day".
No Executive Business