February 26, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #10, the nomination of Charles Timothy Hagel with the time until 12:00pm equally divided and controlled.
- At 12:00pm, there will be a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Hagel nomination, upon reconsideration. (Cloture was not invoked on February 14, 2013 and Senator Reid entered a motion to reconsider.)
- Following the vote, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- If cloture is invoked on the Hagel nomination, all time during recess, morning business and adjournment will count post-cloture on the Hagel nomination.