At 11:05am, the Senate will resume Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #570 James Maxwell Moody, Jr. to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Arkansas, post-cloture with the time until 11:15am equally divided and controlled.
At 11:15am, there will be 5 roll call votes:
- Confirmation of the Moody nomination
- Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #566 James Donato to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of California
- Confirmation of the Donato nomination
- Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #567 Beth Labson Freeman to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of California and
- Confirmation of the Freeman nomination.
All votes after the first vote will be 10 minutes in duration.
Following disposition of the Freeman nomination, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
At 2:15pm, there will be up to one hour of debate equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees prior to a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.1982, the Comprehensive Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration Act of 2014.