February 24, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- At 10am, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.160, the DC Voting Rights Act.
- At 11:15am, the Senate will proceed to a cloture vote on the motion to proceed to S.160, the District of Columbia House Voting Rights Act. If cloture is invoked all post-cloture debate time will be yielded back and the motion to proceed will be adopted.
- The Senate will then proceed to Executive Session and consider the nomination of Hilda Solis to be Secretary of Labor.
- At 12:30pm, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- The Senate stands in recess until 8:30pm and at 8:40pm will proceed as a body to the Hall of the House to receive a message from the President of the United States.