February 17, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Friday, February 17, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 11:00am with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1813, the Surface Transportation bill.
- The filing deadline for all 2nd degree amendments to the Reid amendment #1633 (Banking, Finance, & Commerce titles) to S.1813, the Surface Transportation bill is 10:30am on Friday.
- At a time to be determined and as early as 11:00am, the Senate will proceed to a series of 2 roll call votes in relation to the following, in the following order:
- Motion to invoke cloture on the Reid amendment #1633 (Banking, Finance, & Commerce titles) to S.1813, the Surface Transportation bill,
- (2 minutes of debate)
- Confirmation of the nomination of Jesse Furman, of NY, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of New York. (Executive Calendar #366)
- We also hope to consider the conference report to accompany H.R.3630, the Tax Relief and Job Creation Act.