February 16, 2011 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Following any Leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business until 11:00am with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each and the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 11:00am, the Senate will resume consideration of S.223, the FAA Authorization bill. As a reminder, cloture was filed on Inhofe amendment #7, as modified (slots), and S.223, FAA Authorization.
- There is a 1pm filing deadline for first degree amendments to S.223, FAA Authorization.
- The following amendments are pending to S.223:
- Wyden #27 (increase test sites for unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Inhofe amendment #7 (flight time limitations/rest requirements), as modified (slots)
- Ensign amendment #32 (military remotely piloted aerial systems)
- McCain amendment #4 (Essential Air Service)
- Leahy amendment #50 (liability protection for volunteer pilots)
- Reid amendment #54 (noise buffering)
- Udall (NM) #49 (Dona Ana County airport), as modified
- Udall (NM) #51 (Advanced Imaging Technology), as modified
- Paul amendment #18 (Memorandum of understanding re: OSHA)
- Hutchison amendment #93 to Inhofe amendment #7, as further modified (Slots)
- There will be no roll call votes Wednesday evening.