February 14, 2011 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, February 14, 2011
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.223, the Federal Aviation Administration Authorization bill.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will turn to Executive session to consider the following nominations:
- Calendar #1, James E. Graves, of Mississippi, to be a U.S. Circuit Judge for the Fifth Circuit; and - Calendar #5, Edward J. Davila, of California, to be a U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of California.
- There will be 1 hour for debate prior to a vote on confirmation of the nominations in the order listed.
- At 5:30pm, there will be a voice vote on the Graves nomination and a roll call vote on the Davila nomination.
- The following amendments are pending to S.223:
- Wicker amendment #14, as modified (Excludes TSA from collective bargaining)
- Blunt amendment #5 (private screening company)
- Paul #21 (reduce authorization for FAA to FY2008 levels)
- Wyden #27 (increase test sites for unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Inhofe amendment #6 (liability protection to volunteer pilots)
- Inhofe amendment #7 (flight time limitations/rest requirements)
- Ensign amendment #32 (military remotely piloted aerial systems)
- McCain amendment #4 (Essential Air Service)
- Leahy amendment #50 (liability protection for volunteer pilots)
- Reid amendment #54 (noise buffering)
- Reid #55 (Convey federal land to Mesquite, NV)
- Udall (NM) #49 (Dona Ana County airport)
- Udall (NM) #51 (Advanced Imaging Technology)
- Nelson (NE) #58 (criminal penalties for distribution of airport screening x-rays)
- Paul amendment #18 (Memorandum of understanding re: OSHA)
- Baucus amendment #75, as modified (Finance title)
- There will be no further roll call votes tonight.