February 11, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, February 11, 2013
- Convenes: 2:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.47, the Violence Against Women Act.
- The time until 5:30pm will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with Senator Cornyn controlling 45 minutes of the Republican time.
- At 5:30pm, there will be up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Leahy amendment the text of which is at the desk (sex trafficking)
- Portman amendment #10 (sex trafficking)
- Murkowski amendment #11 (tribal protections)
- Coburn amendment #13 (strikes tribal provisions)
- Coburn amendment #15 (consolidate DOJ rape programs)
- Coburn amendment #16 (notice to victims)
- Passage of S.47, the Violence Against Women Act, as amended, if amended.