Wrap Up for Tuesday, February 2, 2016Roll Call Votes
- Lee amendment #3023 (national monuments); not agreed to: 47-48.
- Franken amendment #3115 (energy efficiency); not agreed to: 43-52.
- Barrasso #3030 (natural gas gathering lines); not agreed to: 52-43.
- Sullivan #2996 (repeals rules); not agreed to: 49-46.
- Schatz #3176 (phase out tax preference-fossil fuels); not agreed to: 45-50.
- Whitehouse #3125 (campaign financial disclosure); not agreed to: 43-52.
The following amendments were agreed to by voice vote:
- Rounds #3182, as modified (conservation)
- Durbin #3095 (increase funding for DOE Office of Science)
- Hirono #3064 (energy workforce pilot grant)
- Hirono #3065, as modified (energy workforce pilot grant)
- Klobuchar #3179 (grid storage program)
- Carper-Inhofe #3145 (Federal purchase requirement, renewable)
- Heitkamp #3174 (SoS carbon capture)
- Collins-Klobuchar #3140, as modified (forest biomass energy)
- Baldwin #3156 (manufacturing energy efficiency)
- Carper-Inhofe #3143 (diesel emissions reduction program)
- Boxer-Feinstein #3194, as modified (Aliso Canyon)
- Inhofe-King #3205 (geometric data)
- Booker #3160 (methane hydrate resources)
Passed S.2306, West Lake Landfill.
Adopted the following resolutions, en bloc:
- Res.353, raising awareness and encouraging the prevention of stalking by designating January 2016, as "National Stalking Awareness Day".
- Res.354, congratulating the University of Nebraska-Lincoln volleyball team for winning the 2015 National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Volleyball Championship.
- Res.355, designating the week beginning February 7, 2016, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
- Res.356, recognizing January 2016, as "National Mentoring Month".
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business H.R.4168, Small Business Capital Formation Enhancement Act.
No Executive Business