February 2, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, February 02, 2010
- Adopted S.Res.405 a resolution reaffirming the centrality of freedom of expression and press freedom as cornerstones of U.S. foreign policy and U.S. efforts to promote individual rights.
- Adopted S.Res.406, a resolution recognizing the goals of Catholic Schools Week.
- Confirmed the following nominations:
- Calendar #654 Robert William Heun--US Marshal--District of Alaska
- Calendar #661 Willie Lee Richardson--US Marshall--Middle District of Georgia
- Calendar #667-685, and nominations on the Secretary's desk--all military promotions