February 2, 2009 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, February 02, 2009
- Proceed to the consideration of H.R.1, Economic Recovery and reinvestment Act of 2009.
- At 3:15pm the Senate will debate the nomination of Eric Holder, to be Attorney General, with the time until 6:15pm equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Specter.
- There will be no further Roll Call Votes during today's session.
- The Senate has resumed consideration of H.R.1.
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10am, Wednesday, February 3rd.