February 1, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, February 01, 2007
- H.Con.Res.34, a concurrent resolution to honor the life of Percy Lavon Julian, a pioneer in the field of organic chemistry research
- S.Res.23, a resolution designating the week of February 5-9, 2007 as "National School Counseling Week"
- S.Res.68, a resolution commending the Miss America Organization
- S.Res.67, a resolution designating March, 2007 as "Go Direct Month"
- S.Res.66, a resolution honoring the life, achievements and distinguished career of the Reverend Robert J. Drinan
- H.R.434, Small Business Extension (with Kerry-Snowe substitute amendment and title amendment)