January 31, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will begin consideration of H.R.325, the debt limit legislation.
- The time until 12:15pm will be equally divided and controlled to run concurrently on the items below and on the bill.
- At 12:15pm, there will be one roll call vote in relation to the Portman amendment (dollar for dollar cuts - the text of S.43). Following the vote, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, there will be as many as 5 additional roll call votes:
- Senator Reid announced his intention to move to table the amendments and the motion to commit. All amendments and the motion to commit will be subject to 60 affirmative votes for adoption should any items not be tabled.