January 29, 2015 05:55 PM
Wrap Up for Thursday, January 29, 2015Roll Call Votes
- Barrasso amendment #245 (tribal treaties); agreed to by voice vote.
- Daines amendment #246 (SoS Land and Water Conservation Fund); not agreed to: 47-51.
- Burr amendment #92, as modified (Land and Water Conservation Fund); not agreed to: 59-39.
- Udall amendment #77 (renewable electricity standards); not agreed to: 45-53.
- Cloture on S.1, Keystone; invoked: 62-35.
- Booker amendment #155 (new circumstances); not agreed to: 41-56.
- Boxer amendment #130 (permit savings clause); not agreed to by voice vote.
- Markey amendment #141 (delay effective date); not agreed to: 36-62.
- Markey amendment #178 (oil spill liability trust fund); not agreed to: 44-54.
- Passage of S.1, as amended, a bill to approve the Keystone pipeline; passed: 62-36.
Adopted S.Res.58, Recognizing January 2015 as "National Mentoring Month"
The following nominations were confirmed by unanimous consent
- Calendar #5 and all nominations on the Secretary's Desk