January 28, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, January 28, 2013
- Convenes: 2:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 4:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will begin consideration of H.R.152, the Hurricane Sandy Emergency Supplemental Appropriations bill. The only amendment in order to the bill is a Lee amendment (offset). There will be one hour of debate on the amendment and the bill, to run concurrently.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), there will be 2 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Lee amendment (offset)(60 affirmative-vote threshold)
- Passage of H.R.152, as amended, if amended (60 affirmative-vote threshold)